Join us for an exciting and diverse programme for this year’s FIHRM meeting in conjunction with the ICOM General Conferencein Kyoto, Japan.
We will focus on two key themes:
- Active communities
- Global networks
- Chen Chun-Hong, Director National Human Rights Museum, Taiwan
- Prof David Fleming, Liverpool Hope University and FIHRM President, UK
- Linda Norris, Director Global Networks, Coalition of Sites of Conscience
- Tracy Puklowski, Director Creative Arts and Cultural Services, City of Launceston, Tasmania
- Laura Pye, Director, National Museums Liverpool, UK
- John Young, CEO, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Canada
and many more!
We hope to welcome you at our sessions and join our discussions.