"We attended the great FIHRM 2015 conference at Te Papa and we were deeply inspired not only by the speakers, but the concepts, principles and beliefs upheld by FIHRM. Our museum is committed to work in alignment with these values and we would like to seek a closer relationship with FIHRM." [edited]
Jacqueline Benndorf, new FIHRM member, Te Manawa Museum of Art, Science and History, New Zealand
Becoming a FIHRM Member
We believe international dialogue is vital and we need to keep talking about the challenges around human rights in museums if we want to have a positive impact. If you are interested in joining the debate and learning from each other, please join us as a member.
As a member, you will:
- be added to our supporters map
- receive regular news about our annual conference and other related actvity in the FIHRM newsletter.
- have the opportunity to share a case study or material of related work from your museum or organisation with the FIHRM community, in our dedicated resources area.
It is free to become a member of FIHRM.
How to join
Get in touch with us to become a member or for more information: email@example.com
New members in 2015 included:
- M.A.D.E. Museum of Australian Democracy at Eureka, Australia
- Western Australia Museum, Australia
- Museo de la Memoria Y Los Derechos Humanos, Chile
- Museo Diffuso della Resistenza, della Deportazione, della Guerra, dei Diritti et della Libertà, Italy
- Suiheisha History Museum, Japan
- National Army Museum, New Zealand
- Waitangi National Trust, New Zealand
- Gernika Peace Museum, Basque Country, Spain
- National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library Iowa, USA
Visit our supporters map to see more FIHRM members.